Knife, Diy Boning
A good boning knife in the field allows you to take the meat and leave the bones behind, reducing the weight and number of trips you'll need to take to get the big one out of the backcountry.
- Type: Fixed
- Blade Type: Drop Point
- Sheath Description: Injection Molded
- Main Blade Length: 5 1/2"
- Overall Length: 10 1/2"
- Blade Composition: 420 Stainless
- Blade Decoration: Browning Logo
- Handle Features: Finger Grooves
- Handle Material: Injected Molded Rubber
- Color: Black
- Rockwell Steel Hardness: 58
Connect With Us
- Follow us on social media for updates about the website and events.