Gerber's Grandfather Knife is a functional design that has the throwback vintage look and feel of the knives that our grandfathers carried when we were young. Based on a World War II knife handed down from Bear's grandfather to his father, and finally on to Bear himself. Gerber has taken the classic features of the family keepsake and made it distinctly modern with their trademark rubber grip handle. A fine edge blade, flat and Phillips head driver, file, corkscrew, bottle opener, and lanyard ring make this a good choice for daily tasks, or kept in your pocket while camping with the family. Rekindle an old tradition, or start a new one with your family that can go on for generations to come.
- The knife's 7 components include a fine edge blade, flat driver, Phillips driver, corkscrew, bottle opener, file and lanyard ring
- The stainless steel Bear Grylls badge plays on the knife's vintage origins and lends it a classic look
- The rubber-over-mold grip gives the knife a comfortable feel and adds security to your grip
- Includes a copy of Bear Grylls "Priorities of Survival" Pocket Guide for easy reference
- Overall Length: 6.50"
- Blade Length: 2.75"
- Closed Length: 3.75"
- Weight: 3.5 oz.
- Steel Type: 5Cr15Mov
- Handle Material: Over-molded TPU Rubber with stainless steel BG Badge